Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC) recently announced the recipients of the company’s top awards for 2012, spanning achievements among individual brokers and offices across the country. The awards were given out at the SVNIC annual sales conference in Miami, Fla. that was held Feb. 6-8, 2013.
The prestigious Partners’ Circle Awards were given to Sperry Van Ness® advisors who celebrated a gross annual commission income of $500,000 or more. Also among the top commission earners were the designated Achievers, who had the highest production numbers for 2012. Many of these same advisors helped their offices make it into SVNIC’s Top 20 Offices for 2012. Click here for full list.
The following individual awards were also handed out at the conference:
- Firm of the Year: Sperry Van Ness/Miller Commercial Real Estate, Salisbury, Md.
- Collaborator of the Year: Sperry Van Ness, LLC, Chicago
- Ambassador of the Year: Curt Arthur, Sperry Van NessCommercial Advisors, LLC, Salem, Ore.
- Humanitarian of the Year: Walter Helm, Sperry Van Ness/ Walter Helm, Sacramento, Calif.
- Rookie of the Year: Jennifer Donathan, Sperry Van Ness/Commercial Real Estate (Barton W. Weprin) Liberty Township, Ohio
- Prospector of the Year: Tony Yousif, Sperry Van Ness/Finest City Commercial, San Diego, Calif.
- Team Player of the Year: John Rickert, Sperry Van Ness/RICORE Investment Management, Inc.,Cincinnati, Ohio
- Innovator of the Year: Ryan Imbrie, Sperry Van Ness/Imbrie Realty, LLC, Portland, Ore.
- Trainer of the Year: Mark Alexander, Sperry Van Ness(Mark Alexander), Fort. Myers, Fla.
Among that group of winners is Walter Helm (Humanitarian of the Year) who is not only a broker – but also a volunteer firefighter and volunteer pilot for the free medical flight group AirLifeLine. Mark Alexander (Trainer of the Year) volunteers his time to SVNIC’s Product Council on Medical Offices, sharing his expertise on the property sector with other franchisees. The Sperry Van Ness LLC office in Chicago was named Collaborator of the Year for working to promote cooperation among advisors – a key tenet of the SVNIC mission. In 2012, Sperry Van Ness LLC brought the largest number of new and recent closings to the company’s Monday National Sales Calls Program – which markets properties to brokers nationwide – regardless of their company affiliation.
“In the crowded commercial real estate field, Sperry Van Ness advisors stand apart,” said President and CEO Kevin Maggiacomo. “Through innovation and collaboration, these outstanding brokers and offices are providing the best service to their customers, and are setting the bar high for our field in 2013.”
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.