Five for Friday travels to Fort Collins, Colorado to feature Steve Kawulok , managing director at Sperry Van Ness/The Group Commercial, LLC.
1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
I cover Denver and north to Wyoming. My personal product specialty is industrial commercial real estate
2. What’s your latest best practice tip that you can share?
Always be able to answer the question “how’s the market doing?” with a good grasp on commercial real estate demand drivers and activity.
3. What’s been the biggest change over on how you run your business in the past decade?
The financial stability of advisors during the recession that we’ve been through.
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
Brokers Who Dominate by Rod Santomassimo of the Massimo Group.
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
I am a dual citizen, through blood, of Poland.
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.