1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
I work in the greater Sacramento area and I specialize in retail investment sales and leasing, and agriculture land.
2. What’s your latest best practice tip that you can share?
Get out of the office more. Make it a priority to meet with more clients and do more cold calls.
3. What’s been the biggest change in how you run your business in the past decade?
I’ve been keeping in constant contact with my investors, and lately, I’ve been doing a greater number of smaller deals ($500,000 to $2 million).
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
When I’m not working, I enjoy trout fishing and duck hunting.
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.