This week, our 5 for Friday features Jamey Cox, Vice President of SVN | Percival Partners based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Cox specializes in commercial construction, real estate brokerage, and development; including multifamily/apartment, hospitality, land, self-storage, office and retail.
1. What advice would you provide to an aspiring advisor who is new to the industry?
You need to have a plan, work that plan, stick to it and the plan will most likely work.
2. What does the SVN Difference mean to you?
The SVN difference means instant credibility and the ability to complete in our market. We are different and people do notice.
3. What learning tools would you recommend to your colleagues to further their knowledge and enhance their careers?
The book Goals by Bryan Tracy.
4. What inspired you to open or join an SVN franchise?
The opportunity to work in a wonderful industry and achieve personal and financial goals while maintaining a quality of life that allows me to enjoy my young family and not only be defined by my career.
5. What was your most memorable deal and why?
The one that got away…..I like to use these to sharpen my skills and do some internal review.
Are you ready to experience the SVN Difference? Check out our Careers page here.