Today’s Five for Friday turns the spotlight on Miguel de Arcos, managing director at SVN Florida in Orlando, Florida.
1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
My primary geographic market is the Five County Central Florida market, and I’ve done deals in every corner of the state thanks to the availability and collaboration with other SVN Advisors.
2. What’s your latest best practice tip that you can share?
Being a connector and building relationships is my key to repeat and new business. When you’re the go-to for market information your phone rings with the best type of new prospects, referrals.
3. What’s been the biggest change over on how you run your business in the past decade?
Running a low overhead business model and focusing on distressed assets.
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg.
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
I am an Ironman triathlete.
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.