Happy Flashback Friday! This week, we are reflecting back on our 2015 feature of Mike Fusek, Senior Advisor at SVN | Rankin Company, LLC based out of Springfield, Missouri. Mike’s extraordinary understanding of marketing, client services and the commercial real estate industry earned him the prestigious Partner’s Circle Award at the SVN Annual Conference earlier this year.
1. What geographic market and product specialty?
My market is Springfield, Missouri. Our local market is not large enough to specialize in a single product type… so I specialize in commissions.
2. What is your latest best practice tip that you can share?
Following up with suspects until there is a paycheck.
3. What does the SVN Difference mean to you?
A competitive advantage of “national exposure” over all local brokers.
4. What business book, blog or website do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
5. List a fun fact to share about yourself – something that people may not know and that they may be surprised to find out.
I sold pots and pans door to door for 17 years and bought commercial real estate to get out.
Are you ready to experience the SVN Difference? Check out our Careers page here.