Mike Fusek Shares His 5 for Friday
This week, our 5 for Friday features Mike Fusek, Senior Advisor at Sperry Van Ness / Rankin Company, LLC based out of Springfield, MO.
1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
My market is Springfield, Missouri. Our local market is not large enough to specialize in a single product type… so I specialize in commissions.
2. What is your latest best practice tip that you can share?
Following up with suspects till there is a paycheck.
3. What does the SVN Difference mean to you?
A competitive advantage of “national exposure” over all local brokers.
4. What business book, blog, or website do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
Vintage books called Making Money Make Money by Herbert Lee Barber and also Timid Salesmen Have Skinny Kids by Judge Ziglar.
5. What is a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
I sold pots and pans door to door for 17 years and bought commercial real estate to get out.
Are you ready to experience the SVN Difference? Check out our Careers page here.