In a detailed Northern Colorado commercial real estate market report and analysis, Steve Kawulok, Managing Director of Sperry Van Ness/The Group Commercial says the first quarter sales volume of 2013 was less than 4Q 2012, but with high activity levels, foretelling a strong year ahead.
Other key findings about the Northern Colorado market in this report are:
- Retail properties were sought after although investors paid slightly less for investment properties in general.
- Vacancy rates continued to decline, particularly in the industrial category.
- Rents are projected to increase in 2013.
- Land meant for residential development has started to sell if located in an infill area, and oriented to smaller lot, affordable homes.
- Medical office and clinical properties are in high demand from investors.
- Industrial properties, especially those with yard space, are in high demand from the energy industry.
Read the entire Tri-County Northern Colorado 1Q 2013 Commercial Real Estate Market Trends and Commentary.
Fort Collins, CO
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.