This week, our 5 for Friday features Steve Kawulok, Managing Director of SVN | Denver Commercial, LLC in Colorado. Steve specializes in industrial, land, and multifamily/apartment property sectors.
1. What advice would you provide to an aspiring advisor who is new to the industry?
Schedule education into your weekly routine – never stop learning and building your skill set.
2. What does the SVN Difference mean to you?
The SVN collaborative environment is a culture that supports our clients and our firm.
3. What inspired you to open or join an SVN franchise?
I experienced the culture of sharing and professionalism at an SVN national conference I was invited to prior to joining the SVN team.
4. What was your most memorable deal and why?
I helped a county health district integrate three different services into a much more efficient facility, which benefited the community and the health care providers.
5. What learning tools would you recommend to your colleagues to further their knowledge and enhance their careers?
I like Rod Santomassimo’s book “Brokers Who Dominate” because it talks about creating a presence in the marketplace. I also remind our brokers that SVN itself offers over 500 hours of great educational opportunities throughout the year!
Are you ready to experience the SVN Difference? Check out our Careers page here.