1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
I specialize in the sale and leasing of office and industrial properties as well as the development and construction of small office commercial real estate. My geographic market is in North Colorado/North Denver to the Wyoming border, East (including Greeley, CO) and West into the Foothills communities.
2. What’s your latest best practice tip that you can share?
I use DocuSign for coordinating contract and LOI client signatures electronically on-line. It saves time and works great, I highly recommend it.
3. What’s been the biggest change over on how you run your business in the past decade?
Over the past decade we have been doing a lot more buyer broker listing agreements with larger regional/national buyers/tenants. We locate land to buy for their proposed business improvements, as well as buildings for their proposed business expansions.
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
“Brokers Who Dominate: 8 Traits of Top Producers” by Rod Santomassimo.
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
When asked a question that I do not know the answer for, I always respond with, “I’m sorry, but I do not know that answer to that question”. I then say, “I will find out what the answer is and I’ll get back to you”. I then find the answer, follow up with them, and let them know what it is. Most people think you’ll forget so it’s really fun to see how they respond.
*All Sperry Van Ness offices are independently owned and operated.