1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
The Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware. I specialize in office, industrial and retail properties.
2. What’s your latest best practice tip that you can share?
I have found great success in 3 key areas:
- Daily planning
- Using my spreadsheets to track all deals by date and probability
- Blocked time with phones and email shut off to “get stuff done”
3. What’s been the biggest change over on how you run your business in the past decade?
The biggest change would have to be the surge in how we use technology to connect with and update potential buyers and clients. The use of social media, websites, even apps for iPads and other devices, have become invaluable tools in how I conduct day-to-day business.
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
“Brokers who Dominate” by Rod Santomassimo
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
I am a passionate but conflicted college football fan having graduated from Penn State but with two kids in college at South Carolina and Alabama.
*All Sperry Van Ness offices are independently owned and operated.