1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
I exclusively focus on office and industrial properties in the metro Phoenix market.
2. What’s your latest best practice tip that you can share?
I have been utilizing post cards much more than in the past to reach out to owners and market myself and my team. Additionally, I have made it a point to actually drive to more properties to familiarize myself even more with my market in addition to cold calls from the desk.
3. What’s been the biggest changeover on how you run your business in the past decade?
Being in the business for just over eight years now, my biggest adjustment has been transitioning my role as a junior agent into a leader that is more vocal about how the team operates.
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
Neil Sherman in my office recently encouraged me to read Value Added, Successful Strategies for Listing & Selling Investment Real Estate, a book written by a previous Sperry Van Ness advisor, Brad Umansky. It is a great book if you are looking to simply get back to the basics.
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
I began working in the business directly out of college. Commercial Real Estate is my first and hopefully my last career.
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.