Do you have CRE properties to sell? Represent qualified buyers? Since you’re here reading our SVN.com blog, we know you do. We also know that you rely on us to tip you off to new ways to sell your properties, and your business.
Well, we’ve got something big for you today. The very first large-scale industry open, collaborative online commercial real estate auction event: AuctionPoint2013. This huge liquidity event is open to the entire CRE industry, and will create the platform for hundreds of deals to be closed within a compressed timeframe. GlobeSt.com recently covered this exciting CRE event.
With a $350k+ advertising budget and advertising in The Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, Financial Times, GlobeSt.com, local newspapers and numerous other print and online publications, AuctionPoint2013 is going to attract thousands of potential buyers worldwide.
With total transparency that helps streamline the sales process, auctions are poised to become the future of real estate sales.
By Brokers, For Brokers
Brokers from the nation’s leading firms have teamed up (yes, we are actually working together) along with title companies, REITs and banks to auction hundreds of quality properties held by motivated sellers to qualified buyers.
The event committee members include: Jerry Anderson, Sperry Van Ness; Joe French, Marcus & Millichap; Rosendo Caveiro, Cushman & Wakefield; Noel Davey, Grubb & Ellis; David Bolt, Lee & Associates; Gloria Neri, First American Title; Frank Diliberto, Diliberto Real Estate; and Dr. Sam Chandan, Chandan Economics.
What’s in it for me as a broker?
- No costs – to brokers, or sellers. That means no placement fees, no marketing fees, and brokers keep their full commission
- Use the event to secure listings and sell your existing inventory
- Your listing is marketed under your name and company logo
- With the lowest Buyer’s Premium in the industry, buyer traffic will be phenomenal
What’s in it for my clients?
For buyers, premiums are the lowest in the industry at just 2.5% thus directly saving buyer’s money. Every asset is underwritten by AuctionPoint2013 to ensure quality assets that are priced to sell. Required prior approvals for all properties mean that buyers can be confident that all assets are capable of trading.
For sellers, there are no fees. A nationwide marketing campaign guarantees extensive coverage and promotion. And prequalified buyers mean a streamlined sales process.
So How Do I Get Involved?
- Submit an asset here with a quick questionnaire to see if the asset qualifies before March 15.
- Talk to your buyers. The property list will be released to the public on March 29, at which time pre-auction offers will be accepted. The nationwide marketing campaign begins at the same time, as do property inspections and underwriting.
- The online auction bidding will be held May 29-31.
Check out the AuctionPoint2013 website for more details for brokers, buyers, and sellers.
*All Sperry Van Ness® offices are independently owned and operated.